Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thank You

I am so thankful for our families they have been very helpful during our journey with Joshua & Noah. I'm very grateful for my mom she is such a big help with the boys & i don't know what i would do if we didn't live with her. She has been such a big help & the boys love all the nice stuff she buys them. Jeremy really enjoys all the good cooking because he knows that i don't have time to cook Thank you Mom we love you. My grandma would some times tell me she was bored at home, well she can't say that now! She is over every day helping with the boys, she does our laundry, and she goes with us to Dr. appointments to Cleveland. Thank you Grandma we love you. Austin is a big help with the boys & Bud babysat the boys for the 1st time Monday. The boys always enjoy seeing Grandpa and have a smile and a laugh for him. Thank you, we love you. Jean & Ernie are a great help and send a lot of time helping us with everything from babysitting to cleaning. Thank you we love you. We asked Angie & Ray to take our boys if something happens to us, thank you for saying yes. It means a lot to us we love you,

Thank you everyone who has helped us along in our journey and for every one's prayers. We hold each and everyone of you dear to our heart and we could not have done it without your love and support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!! I cant believe how big they have gotten since I last seen them! They are such handsome boys!!
Make sure you give them kisses from there "Aunt" Jess!!
I miss seeing you guys!

Anonymous said...

jermy and jessica, Angie and I were so honored that you asked us to take the boys. If anything happened That means alot Thank you two very much lots of love from Ray,Angie,Jessica and Meghan