Friday, March 21, 2008




My Mom, Grandma, Austin & I painted Easter eggs tonight, Joshua & Noah watched. They tried to eat the eggs when we showed them. My Mom & Grandma decorated the boys with stickers, they look so cute. Next year they will be able to help color the eggs that will be even more fun.
Jeremy & I got them bouncers this week they love them. Noah never stops bouncing in it. The other day he fell asleep in it, it was so cute.


The boys hernia surgery is scheduled for April 21. Please pray that everything goes well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica & Jeremy,
Lindsay just passed along your blog site and I'm so happy I now get to stay updated on how things are going. I've got to say, those Steelers pics are soo cute :) Well, know that Mel and I are praying for you both and your boys. Keep the pictures coming!
Love. Stephanie & Melanie.

p.s. Do you still have your two cute dogs?