Thursday, February 28, 2008

Noah eating his cereal. What a mess!
Joshua eating cereal. He has his spoon in his hand.
Noah
Joshua

Joshua and Noah had a doctors appointment today in Cleveland, we saw Dr. Wilson from the preemie clinic and Dr. Hart the pulmonary doctor. I hate the drive to Cleveland but I love seeing Dr. Wilson she is always so encouraging and Dr. Hart is a great doctor. They weened Noah's O2, so far so good, which makes him at 1/16. They took Joshua off of lasix and potassium, I am so excited because he hates taking the potassium. They said if Joshua starts acting like he needs lasix I can give it to him, by now I know all the signs. Dr. Yoa was going to be there but she had to see a baby at one of the other hospitals, I missed seeing her today. I know I will talk to her soon because we keep in touch. We did not stop by the NICU today because the boys were tired and fussy, I miss everyone. Over all it was a good trip.


Jeremy has a cold, I hope the boys and I don't catch it.


Well I am off to bed. It has been a long day. Thank you to everyone who posted. We miss you all.

Jessica

No comments: