Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am excited to start a blog, this way everyone can see Joshua & Noah & I don't have to worry about someone getting them sick. For you that don't know I only allow immediate family to visit until RSV season is over. My boys & I spent their 1st 6 months in the hospital & I don't want to go back. Thank you all for understanding. We love you and miss you.

Joshua & Noah are getting big they are both over 13lb & 23 1/2 inches long. They don't have feeding tubes but still have oxygen. Joshua had to get hearing aids, he looks so cute. They love to laugh and talk, I love to make them laugh it is a wonderful sound.

Well I am off to put the boys to bed Jean & Ernie ( my in-laws) have them asleep. They come over all the time & I love it because I get some time to my self. I will try to post a couple times a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you guys!